If you are a non-profit looking for a fun way to fundraise, the FireFan sports app is the answer.
Put the fun back into your non-profit fundraising with this FREE sports game app where you can earn commissions. You can do that with the new FireFan sports app from United Games!
For your non-profit organization, it’s a powerful fundraising model.
For your patrons, it’s a fun, interactive sports app where they can enjoy live sporting events in a new way!
What is United Games Sports App?
United Games is the company behind this new innovative sports app. With a focus on “the better way to play” United Games aims to connect fans alongside live sports events for a fun, social and competitive experience.
The United Games sports app is for anyone over 13 years of age who wants to enjoy the excitement of live sporting events in a whole new way.
Here’s a few of the reasons why FireFan sports app is the better way to play!
- FREE app with in-app purchases
- Global game across international sports
- Rewards for play loyalty and participation
- Freemium game model
- Athletes and celebrities drive player participation and social communities with leagues
- Developed by interactive sports and mobile loyalty rewards veterans
- Elimiates fantasy sports negatives like gambling and difficulty levels
- Strong social elements like live chats with celebs and friends during live events
How to Earn with United Games App for Non-profits
Say goodbye to door-to-door selling and say hello to app sharing. People are constantly sharing apps with their friends and then sharing together online.
The United Games sports app is no different. Here’s how your non-profit organization can earn. Instead of pushing candy bars, simply let your patrons know about a cool, new sports app that they can download and play for FREE.
They are bound to fall in love with the game and then share it with their friends too!
So, what about non-profit earning potential?
Players use Tokens to play. There are two ways to acquire tokens:
- Purchase tokens via the in-store app
- Acquire tokens for free via the Freemium program. This means that a player can watch a brief advertisement to acquire their tokens.
OK, how’s your Math? It was always my favorite subject. Let’s go over a potential scenario and I’ll be conservative with the numbers.
Let’s say that your organization shares the FREE sports app with 100 patrons. Each of those patrons then shares it with 5 people and everyone downloads and plays the game.
Now you have 600 people who have downloaded and are playing the game. They are all connected to your non-profit organization.
Assuming they all use 5 tokens during a game event. If each token were worth $0.99, then your organization would make 15% of the total:
600 x 5 = $3,000
15% of $3,000 = $450.
That’s just for one game event. As people keep sharing, this number has the potential to grow exponentially and you didn’t have to go door-to-door.
People love sharing mobile phone apps and this one is no different!
How Does a Non-Profit Enroll with United Games to do Fundraising?
It’s simple for your non-profit organization to enroll with United Games.
You’ll need the following information:
- Name of the organization
- Tax ID number
- Brief description of organization, cause, and focus
- Request for exemption from payment. This will allow your organization to be exempt from paying the one-time enrollment fee and monthly fees for participation.
Connect with me by filling out the form below. I’ll contact you and then get your organization set up with United Games so you can start fundraising with the sports app as soon as it’s released.
As you can see, the United Games sports app is a fun and innovative way for your non-profit organization to do fundraising.
Be sure to contact me via the form below so we can get you set up right away! You now have a really cool way to get the funds your organization needs! What are you waiting for?
If you want to join as a Fire Fan player, click here to join us now!